Suitsupply is a global brand of men's clothing that pays the greatest attention to the quality of its execution. Founded by Focke de Jong in 2000 in the Netherlands, Suitsupply today has 150 + stores worldwide including New York, London, Moscow, Singapore and Sydney.
- At the heart of our philosophy is the quality of the product and customer loyalty: we offer only what you really need.
- We work with the best fabric factories in the world, including Vitale Barberis Canonico, Cerruti, Ferla, Zegna and Solbiati.
- In the center of each of our stores is a tailor's workstation, which will fit the clothes to the figure while you wait.
- All brand consultants are trained in the basics of fit, cut and styling at the Suitsupply School.
- Suitsupply's affordable prices are provided by the vertical organization of the business, we do not work with intermediaries, thereby reducing production costs.
- We care about our planet and the people who work for us: Suitsupply is a global leader in corporate social responsibility and sustainable development.